Friday, April 6, 2018

Availability Update, Tweaks

Two episodes in, and the tweaking continues. I've been working to change the artwork for the podcast. That is, I think, still a work in progress, especially as I look at the artwork used by others around the podosphere. (Is that a word? If not, it should be.)

I also decided to refine the subtitle and description a bit to make it a little less of a mouthful. I think the new subtitle and description are a little easier to read while saying basically the same thing.

I'm now in the process of having my podcast added to Google Play Music, for those of you who consume content there. I've also submitted the podcast to Spotify for addition, but since my hosting platform is not one of the ones currently listed (supported?) on Spotify, that process is less certain.

Because of that and a couple of other concerns, I am considering a move to a different hosting platform. I like that my current host is free, but there is no guarantee that will stay the case.

I have an alternate hosting service picked out (I think), but I may not make any decision for a little while yet. Stay tuned to these pages. (How's that for a cliffhanger?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Episode 39 - One Last Look Back

Episode 39 of the podcast is now available for your aural enjoyment. It marks the end of our look back. In all, there have been 34 episod...