Tuesday, April 24, 2018

New Place To Listen

Measured Voices is now available through the Overcast app. Here's the link to go directly to the podcast: Measured Voices on Overcast. The button to click has been added to the Where To Listen section just to your right on this page. (Yes, right there.)

That means there are now two ways for Apple lovers to listen on their devices. Maybe that will help boost the numbers from non-Android listeners.

I'm still trying to see about getting listed on Spotify. I also want to look into getting on Stitcher as well. Updates as I get them. Please let me know if there are other services I should try to get listed on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Episode 39 - One Last Look Back

Episode 39 of the podcast is now available for your aural enjoyment. It marks the end of our look back. In all, there have been 34 episod...