Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Counting Down, Planning Ahead

Only three days until Episode Four drops. I'll give it one more listen between now and then to make sure the sound is as good as it can be, but I think I figured out and corrected some of the issue I had in episode three (at least to the extent I can).

Just lined up an Idaho legend to talk about his music, and I'm super excited about that. I'm also working to line a few instrumental songwriters for the podcast. I want to develop a nice diversity to the range of guests on Measured Voices, so reach out if there is an instrumentalist-songwriter you think I should talk with.

In the future, I'd like to expand the conversation to include "amateur" songwriters who also work in other arts (such as sculpture, painting, etc.) to discuss the intersections between their art and their music. If I can plan enough interviews far enough in advance, I'm hopeful of moving to more of a weekly format, though that remains to be determined.

Still no indication yet as to whether the podcast has been added to Spotify. In the meantime, I have also asked to be added to the TuneIn roster of podcasts. I will hopefully hear back on that in the next few days. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Episode 39 - One Last Look Back

Episode 39 of the podcast is now available for your aural enjoyment. It marks the end of our look back. In all, there have been 34 episod...